- followups from last meeting
- brian to try to figure out which test is failing, point myk at it
- FlightDeck 1.0a9 status
- SDK 1.0b3 status
- SDK 1.0b4 planning
- automated testing update
- Simplify and promote this diagram in the docs prior to the implementation of this feature (if it is to be implemented): MessageHandler option for use in content script communication
- E10S: Experimental project with current e10s capabilities shipped in firefox4, Platform capabilities list
- Brian will figure out which test is failing this week
- All items are on-track and the [ftw] tagged bugs are all but finished in advance of the March 3rd maintenance release date.
SDK 1.0b3 Status
- More bake time needed as a regression was found in the path handling section of the SDK.
SDK 1.0b4 Status
- All stakeholders should review this draft this week and submit any relevant feedback in advance of a soon-to-be frozen final draft.
- We will figure out a strategy for simplifying content-to-addon process communication
- Exploration for E10S-ification of the SDK in Fx 4 is coming along well. A proposed deliverable for 1.0b4 is to generate a plan for SDK integration of various ES5 features.