Participate in Test Pilot studies
- View available Test Pilot studies, open data and open analysis on Test Pilot Website.
- Share your feedback on any studies or email us via Google Discussion Group
- Read our blog articles on Test Pilot blog
- Follow our latest news via Twitter
- Make friends with other Test Pilots via Facebook Group
- Join in-person Test Pilot user studies:
- Email Jinghua (jzhang at mozilla dot com) about your availability
- Complete and send Mozilla User Study Release Form
Work on Test Pilot data analysis
Test Pilot platform is open to everyone who is interested in learning more about Mozilla products or browser-related knowledge. You can propose or run your own analysis based on Test Pilot data.
- Share your Hypotheses with Test Pilot community.
- Share your Analysis with the Test Pilot community.
- List of extensions to check for when filtering Test Pilot results
Help Test Mobile Test Pilot preview build
- Install the Extension on your Mobile Firefox
- Follow the steps of the Test Plan and report any bugs you find.
- Try the new Mobile Study Development Tutorial
Report or fix Test Pilot bugs
- File a Test Pilot bug
- Choose "Mozilla Labs" as product
- Select "Test Pilot" as component. If the bug is study specific, then choose "Test Pilot Studies" as the component.
- How to fix Test Pilot bugs
- Sign up to test TP builds before release
Test Pilot Development Roadmap
Propose and develop Test Pilot studies
- To propose a study
- To develop a study