- State of the Docs etherpad
- Firefox 10
- We missed by a good bit having Firefox 10 docs complete by launch; still at 21 dev-doc-needed items.
- Firefox 10 dev tools docs are finished though.
- Firefox 11
- See the doc tracker for outstanding Firefox 11 issues. Currently 75 of them!
- Doc sprints
- Spring sprint in Mountain View, CA
- Turkey localization sprint (anyone know details?)
- Status of MindTouch extension bug
- Extension startup process does not work well in multi-host environments like ours; the process can result in loss of configuration and subsequent startup failures.
- MindTouch engineering has a fix in QA on their trunk.
- Once that QA is done they will backport to the release branch.
- Then they will test that and get a patch to us.
- We do not expect a patch for several weeks.
- MindTouch support has created a script that runs on the server periodically and checks for failed extensions.
- If they're not running, configs are restored and extensions restarted
- Currently working for the RSS, Syntax Highlighter, and DHTML extensions.
- Script tested over the past few days and is working great.
- MindTouch is going to add the rest of the extensions we use to the auto-repair list today.
Tools / process
- Florian added 13.0 to the doctracker