The MDN community meeting takes place in the #mdn channel on irc.mozilla.org at 10 AM PDT (17:00 UTC). See the meeting time in your time zone. It's open to anyone that would like to participate, so please feel free to join in!
Add your agenda items below. Please include your IRC nickname in parens, so we know whose item it is.
- If you're new to this meeting or to MDN, please speak up and introduce yourself.
- Jean-Yves will send his current blog post to Janet for possibly publishing on about:community.
- Ali will write a blog post on how to host a "Hacking MDN" event.
- Regional MDN Hack Days in Q3/4
- MozFest, October 24-26, London
- Ali is organizing DevRel presence/activities, collecting idea on this etherpad
- A Kuma bug is breaking certain macros. A theory as to why has been developed and work is ongoing to attempt a fix. Watch bug 1044068 for status and updates.
- WebRTC documentation is progressing (sheppy / teoli)
- Includes ECMAScript 6 updates
- Check out the sweet sidebar! See About this reference for example
- Firefox 34 for developers is coming together (teoli)
- CSS doc updates and additions from teoli
- Feel free to point people at the MDN inbox. This is a place to put new docs without worrying about where, meant to make things less stressful for newcomers. MDN regulars can keep an eye on this space and move (or otherwise deal with) content as appropriate.
- Lots of progress on the Learning area.
- Also lots of progress on the Glossary. New contributors are a big help here!
- Sign-in should now persist across browser restarts
- GitHub beta is almost ready. See the tracking bug for status.
- More l10n improvements
- Error message boxes are now collapsed by default, to hide the scary details from users that don't need (or want) to know them
- Fixed the bug preventing the review checkboxes from appearing when creating new subpages
- Fixed various styles in preview and edit modes
- Fixed bug that was breaking styled output in code sample boxes