This feature was identified for the kuma 1.0 release & has been archived.
Allow contributors to attach files to documents and embed link to those documents from within the document text.
Related Bugs & Dependencies
- Allow files to be attached to articles, limited by whitelisted types - July 2012
- Disallow users from attaching files when first signing up
- Allow a user to "upload files for download" after, say, two weeks
- Allow administrator to upgrade users to upload files that can be viewed instead of downloaded - July 2012
- Allow users to easily embed links to attached files in the article body - July 2012
- Version files - July 2012