Since lots of people lurk in #mdn, if you're actively attending the meeting please speak up and introduce yourself.
- Anyone: read about Removing in-content iframes and help out by removing some; add strike-through style on list items as you deal with them.
- VICTORY! We completely eradicated these!
- jswisher Send a message to dev-mdc with a call-to-action on JS translations (Guide landing page and sidebar template strings)
- sheppy: Send a message to dev-mdc about improvements to the editor toolbar.
Note items here that you want to be sure the community is aware of. We won't rehash what's listed here, but may raise and discuss questions about these items.
- (sheppy) Replacement button for inserting YouTube videos is coming soon; PR has been submitted.
- (jswisher) Coming soon: MDN Social Media. Final tweaks to submission form and process.
Topics for Discussion
Are you facing a challenge with something related to MDN, or need help from others in the community? Please bring it up for discussion.
- Do we want to choose a contributor of the month for April? The CoM is selected from MDN Star awardees from the previous month. We only started awarding MDN Star badges in the middle of April, but we have 8 awardees already.
- (sheppy) Editor toolbar update project: I am starting work on a redesign of our toolbar; what buttons it has, where they are, etc. We have an etherpad to collect ideas. Please have a look and add any ideas, or +1 anything you particularly like.
- (sheppy) XPCOM binaries in extensions docs update: docs will need updating or archiving; may need some material added to the child-process and js-ctypes docs as well. Sheppy is coordinating with AMO, dev, and tech evangelism teams to sort out how deeply we need to get into this.
Anything else we need to discuss synchronously?
- Who will moderate the next meeting?
- Sheppy if Janet can't do it