Dates: April 27-29, 2012
- Online: #devmo on irc.mozilla.org
- Friday: Mozilla office in Mountain View, California. (Holodeck conference room)
- Saturday & Sunday: Mozilla office in San Francisco. (Boardroom conference room)
Some topic areas where MDN is lacking and needs more content:
- BrowserID (Persona)
- Clean up the guide to XMLHttpRequest. Needs to be turned into a series of pages instead of one monolith, and needs to be browser agnostic.
- Big push on CSS Reference and tutorials
- Pick among the many dev-doc-needed bugs
- Update IndexedDB docs
The following are the times when in-person sprinters are going to be working. Remote sprinters are welcome to work outside these hours, whenever is convenient in your time zone.
- Friday: 9:30am to 5:30pm PT (16:30 Fri to 00:30 Sat UTC)
- Saturday: 9:00am to 4:00pm PT (16:00 to 23:00 UTC)
- Sunday: 9:30am to 5:00pm PT (16:30 to 00:00 UTC)
- Out of town visitors are staying at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco.
- Airport-to-hotel transportation is by Gurvinder of RJ Travels (408-483-1313).
- Thursday: Visitors arrive in the SF Bay Area, California.
- Friday, Mountain View office:
- Saturday: San Francisco office; Late afternoon excursion to Sausalito; ferry there, have dinner, taxi back.
- 4:40 Ferry leaves to Sausalito
- 5:10 Ferry arrives in Sausalito; explore the waterfront.
- 6:30 Dinner
- 8:00 Sunset
- 8:30 or 9:00 Return to SF
- Sunday: A few visitors depart Sunday evening.
- Monday: Rest of visitors depart.
Add yourself to the list if you plan to attend.
- Cory (cgack)
- Frédéric (FredB)
- Waldo (will be in MV office Friday but probably will be busy with his normal working tasks; Saturday in SF, outside chance at Sunday later in the afternoon, seems likelier)
- Anastasia (anastasiac)
- Mark G (markg)
- Jeremie (Remotely from France)
- BYK (Remotely from Turkey)
- Vikash (Remotely from India)