MDN/Archives/Kuma/Test Weekend May 2012
This is an informal test of Kuma to try out the basics of creating, editing, and reading pages on the wiki. The software is nowhere near ready to deploy yet, so don't expect perfection! However, we do want you to file bugs on any problems you do encounter with the existing functionality.
The test weekend will be from Friday, May 11 through Sunday, May 13.
- Join #mdn on irc
- Use https://developer-stage9.mozilla.org
- For a list of pages currently on the test wiki, see https://developer-stage9.mozilla.org/docs/all; note that there's a lot of random junk here though.
- to login, enter your MDN username in the "New Account" field
- Try creating some pages. Does it work? Is the interface and experience understandable and easy?
- Try editing existing pages. Does it work?
- Browse the site, see what you think.
- File bugs! Please set bug version to "kuma" and if possible enter "testday" in the whiteboard field so we can more easily monitor & track the bugs found over the test weekend.
- List of open kuma bugs in Bugzilla
- We're not trying to stress-test the site at this time. This is a very informal test just to get feedback on the basic functionality of the site.
- We're not testing scripts/templates yet. Although some support is there, it's still under heavy development.