The MDN community meeting takes place in the #mdn channel on irc.mozilla.org at:
- 10 AM PDT (17:00 UTC). See the meeting time in your time zone.
Since lots of people lurk in #mdn, if you're actively attending the meeting please speak up and introduce yourself.
- Attending: jswisher, sheppy, fscholz, Jeremie, Sphinx, Danielle
Please share documentation bugs that need work, or other things where you need short-term help.
- As always, you can find bugs you can help out with on our Bugs Ahoy page.
Is there anything keeping you from making progress?
- Not a blocker per se, but note that the MDN team is moving to an agile "durable team" process which may cause changes in schedules, how things are managed, and so forth. We'll let you know when we do.
What are you working on?
- (sheppy) Working on the WebRTC reference
- (ops team) ElasticSearch upgrade (started 10:08 AM PDT, finished 10:11 AM PDT - go ops team!)
- Just a "keep things up to date" upgrade, mostly
- Re-index underway; search will keep working in the interim since the new index is built on the side and switched to only once finished
- (Jeremie) Anti-spam long term strategy
Anything else we need to discuss synchronously?
- Who will moderate the next meeting?