The MDN community meeting takes place in the #mdn channel on irc.mozilla.org at:
- 10 AM PDT (18:00 UTC). See the meeting time in your time zone.
Since lots of people lurk in #mdn, if you're actively attending the meeting please speak up and introduce yourself.
Please share documentation bugs that need work, or other things where you need short-term help.
- As always, you can find bugs you can help out with on our Bugs Ahoy page.
Is there anything keeping you from making progress?
- Spam project status
- Account creation re-enabling?
What are you working on?
Please share recent accomplishments, and goals you have for the next few weeks.
- MDN team is moving to a new agile process using Kanbanery instead of Trello. Information will be forthcoming soon, hopefully.
- (sheppy) Still plowing through WebRTC reference content. Nothing interesting to report.
Anything else we need to discuss synchronously?
- Who will moderate this meeting? Janet is not able to continue moderating these community meetings, due to full-time commitment to the Developer Marketing team.