The MDN community meeting takes place in the #mdn channel on irc.mozilla.org at:
- 10 AM PDT (17:00 UTC). See the meeting time in your time zone.
Since lots of people lurk in #mdn, if you're actively attending the meeting please speak up and introduce yourself.
- Attending: sheppy, jswisher, fscholz, Sphinx, eduardoboucas, linajennette, Sebo, dvincent
Please share documentation bugs that need work, or other things where you need short-term help.
- As always, you can find bugs you can help out with on our Bugs Ahoy page.
- Tasks that the MDN staff team is working on are listed on the current Taiga task board.
- If you're new to MDN, please don't hesitate to share the pain points you encounter. What's hard to do? What's confusing? What do we need to improve in our documentation about how to write documentation?
- -webkit prefixed properties and values need to be updated for Firefox 49
- Any French speakers who want to help with localization, contact Sphinx
- To help with Creating JSON tables for HTML info talk to Sebo
- To help with revamping the tables in KeyboardEvent.key and KeyboardEvent.code , talk to Sheppy.
Is there anything keeping you from making progress?
What are you working on?
Please share recent accomplishments, and goals you have for the next few weeks.
- (wbamberg) Has been furiously documenting WebExtensions, since they'll be a big deal for Firefox 48. He's now on PTO, so chrismills and sheppy and others will try to finish it up.
- (sheppy) Finished the reference pages for the core of RTCPeerConnection and for RTCDataChannel.
- (sheppy) Finishing up Firefox 49 reference updates, then moving on to help with WebExtensions docs for Firefox 49.
- (sheppy) Also working gradually on a first draft of a standardized API overview page per past discussions.
- (teoli, fscholz) Working on building out our new and vastly improved HTTP documentation!
- (sebo) Updating -webkit prefixed items for Firefox 49 and earlier
- (sebo) Updating CSS pseudo-element pages to define their formal syntax (via 'csssyntax' macro)
- (sebo) Update specification list, 'SpecName' and 'spec2' to make draft link and status consistent
- (sebo) Merge combinations of <percentage> with other types in 'CSSData'
Anything else we need to discuss synchronously?
- Who will moderate the next meeting?