The MDN community meeting takes place in the #mdn channel on irc.mozilla.org at:
- 10 AM PDT (18:00 UTC). See the meeting time in your time zone.
Since lots of people lurk in #mdn, if you're actively attending the meeting please speak up and introduce yourself.
Please share documentation bugs that need work, or other things where you need short-term help.
- As always, you can find bugs you can help out with on our Bugs Ahoy page.
- (sheppy) I've finished completely redoing the documentation for KeyboardEvent.key values and would appreciate any reviews and error corrections if any are needed.
Is there anything keeping you from making progress?
What are you working on?
Please share recent accomplishments, and goals you have for the next few weeks.
- All Firefox 49 documentation appears to be complete!
- (sebo) Waiting for feedback on https://bugzil.la/1278516 and https://bugzil.la/1282679.
- (sebo) Updating -webkit prefixed items for Firefox 49 and earlier (mostly done, was a big task; people missed to set ddn and to refer to them in the meta-bugs)
- (klez) Looking through the Learning Area to find words to link to the Glossary
- (sheppy) Now working on Firefox 50 WebRTC and media doc updates.
Anything else we need to discuss synchronously?