Marketplace/Fake Data/App Generator
The following is a proposed interface. The actually implemented parts are documented at https://zamboni.readthedocs.org/en/latest/topics/install-zamboni/installation.html#creating-test-apps
./manage.py generate_apps [OPTIONS] <number of apps>
Creates apps with randomized names.
- A comma-separated list of IDs or email addresses to use as the owner list for the created apps. Defaults to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- A comma-separated list of IDs or email addresses to use as viewers for the created apps. Defaults to empty.
- A comma-separated list of IDs or email addresses to use as support for the created apps. Defaults to empty.
- A comma-separated list of app profile names. Defaults to "hosted-public". If multiple profiles are specified, the requested number of apps will be created for each profile.
- Number of screenshots to generate for each app created. Default is 1.
- Number of user reviews to generate for each app created. (For multiple-version app profiles, reviews will be generated for each version.) If the number of reviews requested exceeds the number of extant accounts, new user accounts will be created.
- Number of installs created apps will have. Defaults to 0.
- Generate apps in 'en-us' locale only. Default is to generate translations in multiple locales.
- A comma-separated list of buchet feature names to enable for the generated apps, such as WEBRTC_PEER, CAMERA, VIBRATE, SMS, etc. Default is none.
# Generate 50 public hosted apps ./manage.py generate_apps 50
# Generate 10 hosted blocked apps and 10 packaged public apps with 5 screenshots ./manage.py generate_apps --previews 5 --kind hosted-blocked,packaged-public 10
# Generate 50 packaged pending-approval apps owned by Krupa and Wil ./manage.py generate_apps --owner email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org --kind packaged-pending 50
# Generate 5 public hosted apps with 100 reviews each ./manage.py generate_apps --reviews 100 5
|hosted-public||hosted - public|
|hosted-pending||hosted - pending approval|
|hosted-waiting||hosted - waiting|
|hosted-rejected||hosted - rejected|
|hosted-blocked||hosted - blocked|
|hosted-incomplete||hosted - incomplete|
|hosted-hidden||hosted - hidden|
|hosted-deleted||hosted - deleted|
|packaged-public||packaged (latest version) - public|
|packaged-pending||packaged (latest version) - pending approval|
|packaged-waiting||packaged (latest version) - waiting|
|packaged-rejected||packaged (latest version) - rejected|
|packaged-blocked||packaged (latest version) - blocked|
|packaged-incomplete||packaged (latest version) - incomplete|
|packaged-hidden||packaged (latest version) - hidden|
|packaged-deleted||packaged (latest version) - deleted|
|packaged-3public||packaged app with 3 public versions|
|packaged-1public-1pending||packaged app with 1 public version and 1 pending approval|
|packaged-1public-1obsolete||packaged app with 1 public version and 1 obsolete|
|packaged-1public-1deleted||packaged app with 1 public version and 1 deleted|
|packaged-1public-1waiting||packaged app with 1 public version and 1 waiting|
|packaged-3deleted||packaged app with all versions deleted|
|privileged-public||privileged (latest version) - public|
|privileged-pending||privileged (latest version) - pending approval|
|privileged-waiting||privileged (latest version) - waiting|
|privileged-rejected||privileged (latest version) - rejected|
|privileged-blocked||privileged (latest version) - blocked|
|privileged-incomplete||privileged (latest version) - incomplete|
|privileged-hidden||privileged (latest version) - hidden|
|privileged-deleted||privileged (latest version) - deleted|