- 1 Summary
- 2 QA Team
- 3 Testing Matrix
- 4 Specifications/Requirements
- 5 Relevant Bugzilla links
- 6 Test set up
- 7 Feature Scope
- 8 Test Coverage
- 9 Entry Criteria
- 10 Exit Criteria
- 11 Risks
- 12 Tests
- 13 Reports
- 14 Other References
|QA lead:Krupa Raj||:krupa|
browsers: Firefox, Chrome
platforms: Firefox OS, Android, MacOSX, Windows, Linux
access: within the app, via the browser
- To file new bugs, use the following Bug Submission form
- Please remember to attach logcats and screenshots to all bugs.
Test set up
- Please run all tests on packaged versions of apps
- Don't forget to install certs (if not packaged apps won't work). Here are the instructions (on OSX):
git clone https://github.com/mozilla/marketplace-certs.git
certdb.tgzfrom https://www.dropbox.com/s/agkljpkh8fia2em/marketplace-stage.cert.tar.gz in the
tar xvf certdb.tgz
- Find your
./change_trusted_servers.sh <device_ID> "https://marketplace-dev.allizom.org,https://marketplace.allizom.org,https://marketplace.firefox.com"
./push_certdb.sh <device_ID> certdb.tmp
What's in scope?
Flows listed in the FxA Mindmap
What's out of scope?
- Testing FxA itself; Only integration points with Marketplace will be tested
What's in Scope?
- All user-facing functionality will be thoroughly exercised
What's out of Scope?
- Performance testing
- Load testing
- Security testing
- FxA is set up on dev and stage for testing
- No failing tests in the Smoketest run
- All other bugs have been reviewed and deemed non-blocker
- There are no associated bugs which haven't been triaged
Full functionality testrun