The Firefox Marketplace should be available in Right-To-Left languages. There are several good resources closely related to this at L10n:B2G/RTL.
Project Proposed Phases for Initial Implementation
- Initial Scoping/Estimate
- RTL has a hard deadline of mid-May.
- RTL PRs can be merged to -dev.
- RTL is not waffled in any way.
- We can specify a language
- the brain-busting "rtl test language" is already implemented on -dev
- QA prefers to use an RTL language (not the fake one). A different team will be checking our Arabic localizations, but they aren't going to pay any attention to layout changes, for example.
- We will need to specify the RTL language on -dev in settings.py
Standup meetings are at 4pm EST, Monday and Wednesday, until May 1, in durst vidyo.
Tracking bug: 1148594
|1177686||(RTL) Mouse cursor has display issues everywhere a text is typed||--||NEW|
1 Total; 1 Open (100%); 0 Resolved (0%); 0 Verified (0%);