This is an overview page for the recommendation engine for the Marketplace.
A recommendation engine to give back some spiffy recommendations on the apps users should look at.
- There's a presentation of this, Andy or Wil can find that for you. In podio: https://podio.com/mozillacom/strategic-marketplace/apps/product-delivery/items/88
- UX to figure out how it should appear to the user. Targetted for starting middle of August.
- Deploy the recommendation engine on to dev.
- Hook up marketplace to the recommendation engine.
- Metrics for measuring how well it went.
17 Total; 0 Open (0%); 13 Resolved (76.47%); 4 Verified (23.53%);
Meeting, Nov 12th
- On dev
- Also on stage (thanks Jason)
- (bug) Jason to add in sticky sessions?
- (bug) add in nagios end point
- Version 2
- Send installed signal each install
Meeting, Sep 11th
- Jason was going to have it on -dev Mon or Tues, Andy to speak to ops.
- Prod push can't happen till the issue https://github.com/grafos-ml/frappe/issues/1 is fixed.
- Filed appropriate bugs for development.
- No changes.
- Joao, Linas
- Need to check data, will contact Rob.
Meeting, Aug 14th
- Work on ops was delayed because of other priorites:
- Legal update:
- UX update:
- Not started on the design.
- Work into the new feed (which is out at the end of the month)
- Dev update:
- No update.
- Joao update:
- Last version on the repository has some cache improvements.
- And improve the documentation.
- Testing, if we move to github, we can possibly use travis.