This document is currently a draft.
This page covers the use of smaller services in the Marketplace cluster. This page is a list of the things that service must do in order to be considered to be run in the Marketplace Services cluster as a service.
- Python (Cornice, Django, Flask, just plain Python)
- Memcache etc.
- Celery or Queuey or something for async
- On github.
- It will either:
- Be serving HTML to end users.
- Be serving JSON as REST based service. Ideally we can decide on a similar layout for REST services.
- Install and update
- Needs an update script (should this just be done through commander, basic command script)
- Python dependencies managed through pip.
- Non-python dependencies managed through RPMs.
- Contains forward database migrations, if needed.
Receipt check: mostly compliant Version check: not complete or compliant