More info will be filled out here eventually. In the meantime, here's a list of current resources for Mirror Admins
- Mozilla is currently running a hacked up copy of Bouncer v1. v2 and v3 were developed based on Mozilla (and Open Office?) feature requests but turned out to have a database schema that didn't scale to the magnitude of requests we serve.
-  - source of the code we're currently running, including both Bouncer (the website) and Sentry (the monitoring code). <- updated link 7/9/2009, had the incorrect link prior to that date
-  - list of mirrors currently active in Bouncer, generated once daily from the database by a cron job. Any mirror with a weight of 1000 or higher is listed as a "Primary" mirror.
-  - Instructions for how to set up a mirror.
-  - Open bugs and feature requests for Mozilla's Bouncer.
-  - monitoring of servers in the releases.mozilla.org and releases-rsync.mozilla.org round-robin pools (use guest/guest for the user/pass).
-  - monitoring of the entire mirror network with current weighting (use guest/guest for the user/pass).
- Releases - schedule of upcoming releases