- Mondays - 9:00am Pacific, 12:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- bug 477628 - tracker bug for all UX-related issues
- here's the dependency list
- UI walkthrough - less confusing overview of the UI designs than in the wiki (better at full size)
- new first run page, trying out a more visual description of how the UI works: see here
- Mark on vacation this week
- Ben Combee looking at iframe scrolling, mouse capture for desktop
- wifi scanning code reviewed by dolske, partly by stuart, and now being looked at by jst.
- brownbag last week, good feedback on geolocation mailing list
- working on our A1 blocking list (https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/WindowsMobileBlockers)
- getting reviews have been an issue last week.
- JeMalloc is waiting for review from Stuart (solves the "checkerboard problem").
- The bitblt patch (to reduce memory consumption of paints) was the cause of sheering. Backing it out fixes shearing, but causes an 18% regression of paint perf.
- blassey is working on getting the updater working
- dougt is looking at wince painting/panning issues this week
- testing of beta1 bits
- bug 482091 - fennec crashes frequently while browsing, disabling shockwave flash plugin reduces the crashes