- 1 Details
- 2 Schedule
- 3 Major Topics for This Week
- 4 Front-end
- 5 Maemo
- 6 Android
- 7 Electrolysis
- 8 General Platform
- 9 Release Engineering
- 10 QA
- 11 Other
- Wednesdays - 9:30am Pacific, 12:30pm Eastern, 16:30 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- Onward to 1.1
- 1.1 RC worklist
String Freeze: May 7
- Code Freeze: May 13
- RC: May 18
Major Topics for This Week
- Focus on 1.1
- Any regressions or blockers that come up (a few have)
- Viewport code changes baked on trunk and will move to m-1.1 today
- CrashReporter is close to making 1.1
- Address the "blank" Start Page issue has been fixed
- ongoing work on 2.0 mockups
- sharing http://www.flickr.com/photos/madhava_work/sets/72157624047196360/
- unified start/awesomescreen http://www.flickr.com/photos/madhava_work/sets/72157624047244040/
- writing up explanations in wiki documents (above images to be embedded)
- Some Android parts have landed on mozilla-central
- User agent
- Alerts service
- Software keyboard on hardware keyboard devices fixed
- Portrait mode soft keyboard mostly supported now
- SD card installation fixed
- Cpu detection fixed
- Alon finish FTP work (waiting on review). Started to look at InstallTrigger (so that addons would, um, be installable)
- DougT finished geolocation work (waiting on review). Got offline/online events working (waiting on review).
- Considering enabling Necko E10 by default on branch
- Olli is close to landing the message manager on mobile-central (just passed the try server).
- Last meeting notes
Geolocation Working Group
- Google submitted a specification to the geo working group for acceleration and orientation events. It looks good. They will implement it in the android browser.
- OMG we have an intern.
- khuey has started on investigating the Camera work in progress and related specs.
- Meeting tomorrow to discuss details.
- Like the content sink preference we messed around with for 1.0, we might be able to get a bit more responsiveness in e10 by changing some knobs. No one currently signed up for this task yet, but getting someone talking to jonas and writing code and measuring could make page load interaction alot better (but probably not much faster).
- aki working on bug 557572 -- buildsymbols
- jhford ready to roll out new imaging for n810s
- bear working on nightly android signing (blocks nightly android builds)
- bear needs info on --enable-tests on Android
- can we use the custom NDK?
- bugs filed on the Fennec product over the past week
- feedback from reporter
- qa went through the rest of the blocking-fennec1.0- flagged bugs
- BFT/FFT conversion on litmus is complete
- bunch of litmus testcases add/updated
- QA has people from Waverly coming in to help with execution indefinitely
- QA has an intern, say "o,hai!" to ashah on IRC
- goals for upcoming week:
- release test 1.1 RC. here's our results wiki
- verify and triage resolved bugs in fennec product
- martijn and tony will be adding litmus testcases!
- Get Waverly set up to run smoketests for 1.9.2 and trunk maemo
- Automation (Android)
- nothing of significant interest or measurable progress
- (tchung) please test weave 1.3b5 with fennec 1.1. i've already noticed performance usage has dropped with it enabled, so would love to get other people's perceptions. things i've seen has been slower page loading, zoom doesnt recover out of formfill helper, and low memory warnings