- WebApps management is a dependency and prerequisite for Marketplace promotion
- As a user, I want to manage my WebApps as I would normally manage my Native Apps on my Android phone, so that I don't need to learn new behaviour when downloading, installing, and uninstalling WebApps.
- As a user, I want a WebApp that I have downloaded appear in the Android Applications menu, so that I know where I can find it (just like if I were to find a native app that I downloaded).
- As a user, I want to uninstall a WebApp with the same UX (workflow) as I would use when uninstalling a native application.
- User stories are satisfied
- Specifications are met