Mobile/Testdrivers Program/How To/Test
< Mobile | Testdrivers Program | How To
These instructions will help explain how to effectively participate in the Mobile Test Drivers Program.
- set up Sync (on another Firefox installation go to Preferences/Sync/Pair a device)
- use Flash
- play games
- fill in forms
- place order of Amazon
- surf facebook
- find and buy movie tickets
- check your bank balances
- make reservations at a restaurant
- play a video from twitter app
- visit an url from your email
- read the news
- go to your favorite blogs
- open lots of tabs
- keep the app open overnight
- login to email via the browser
- check the weather
- read horoscopes
- open and respond to an online invitation (eg: evite)
- explore travel destinations
- check the scores for your favorite sports team
- read recipes from your favorite food blog
- ... anything you'd normally do on a smartphone
And of course, when you find them, file a bug through the browser :)
Provide Daily Feedback
First make sure you're on the latest build. Then click here for a link to the latest survey.
Respond to Feedback Requests from firstname.lastname@example.org
In announcements, we'll sometimes ask for specific feedback. Please respond and help us out!
And if you run into a bug...
Check out our bug filing tutorial for help!