Mobile/Testing/02 22 12
Previous Action Items
- Joel to take care of Ts-moz-afterpaint
- [ORDERED] bug 725846 -
armenzg to get an extra Panda ES board for blassey
- finkle to give joel a list of perf tests he wants to write
Robocop: just reviews of UI tests this week
- bug 723667 talos robocop
- armenzg was optimistic last week and not knowing that he could mess up foopies so easily
- I hope to have one successful run tomorrow and patches for review soon after
- for panda status see later section
- lots of new tests and patches
- bug 728955 - tegra gets OOM and we terminate robocop tests early
- working with releng to deploy a talos.zip instead of local cached copy on foopies
- xpcshell in automation
- [power usage] tests
- Mcote has finished refactoring the autophone harness. Will be updated and deployed today.
- Once the old changes (last weeks) go through the system, we will turn on to run nightlies.
- Ctalbert still owes Jmaher a talos test that uses the instrumentation ETA next week
- Raw Fennec Startup
- New card is now working
- LG2X unlocked
- Should be ready to run automation this week (for phones/pandas and things with HDMI out)
- Tracking bug 725544
- [P1] bug 729323 - 1 board being racked in haxxor for releng to mess with
- Mac address re-created on every reboot
- [P1] bug 725846 - 8 boards have been ordered
- they are back-ordered; vendor might be receiving them by Feb. 29th.
- shipping should be 2-3 days after that (if that date is valid)
- accessories still to be ordered
- class 10 SD card a must according to jmaher
- [P2] TODO: bug 725859 - document process for re-imaging and remote re-imaging
- the boards sometimes become unstable (much more than the tegras)
- armenzg: do we have an alternative to the panda boards?
- blassey: no fallback plan
- Screenshot and data from 2/21/2012 8:34 AM PDT
- see Stability Report 2012-02-21
- all Java crashes reported as of 2/21/2012 12:42 pm PDT
- Socorro/Breakpad work:
- Java field blogged about.
- bug 726385 Please create skiplist implementation for the Java field
- bug 726693 Some java crashes are not being mapped correctly to bugs in bugzilla even though the crash signature fields have the "signatures" listed
bug 725313 Java Crash signatures may end up pointing to bad linksbug 724670
- bug 672606 - Aggregate numbers and topcrashes for Nightly and Aurora channels based on build ID date instead of crash date
- bug 727234 - Crash Report [@ EMPTY: no crashing thread identified; corrupt dump ]
- bug 727286 - Incorrect messaging when failing to submit a crash report
- who wants to run this meeting next week?