Link to My Mozillians/Reps/Twitter Accounts
What is the overall goal I want to accomplish by attending MozCamp Asia
Finding contributors to WebProd projects, particularly mozilla.org and identifying any barriers to entry for Asian contributors. Showing contributors scrumbugs and how WebProd manages tasks across projects, learning how scrumbugs can help contributors learn what we are working on, what they can help with.
A secondary goal is learning how some of the projects I work on (including the Mozilla Reps site and Mozillians) are used at these events.
What I want to achieve by Sunday (November 18th)
- Understand what parts of WebProd are interesting to Asian contributors, identify specific items that match these interests.
- Find specific people interested in WebProd and formulate plan for their involvement.
- Identify any barriers to entry either process, people or software specific to webprod.
What I will achieve by December 2nd
- Have list of webprod tasks targeted towards interest expressed at mozcamp.
- Reached out to anyone who expressed interest contributing to webprod.
- Plan(s) to address any barriers that were identified (process people or software).
What I will achieve by December 16th
- Have new contributors identified during mozcamp involved in a project and committing code.
- Assuming success, a blog post on what we learned and how we will improve our process/tools going forward.
- If we fail to get contributors involved and committing code, a blog post on what happened and what we will change.