Link to My Mozillians/Reps/Twitter Accounts
What is the overall goal I want to accomplish by attending MozCamp Asia
The security team has no contributors or participants in any of our security activities in any Asian country. We know we have some challenges with language input, local releases of Firefox and time zones. At a minimum I would like them to be aware of what we are doing, how our processes work and how they can participate and contribute in making Firefox secure and trusted for privacy everywhere.
What I want to achieve by Sunday (November 18th)
- Develop an initial plan of better engaging Asian contributors into security & privacy.
- Get a strong idea of what security & privacy issues are of importance to Asian users.
- Meet as many contributors from the Asian local as possible to get a diverse population set
What I will achieve by December 2nd
- Take the set of suggestions gathered in step one and distill it into an action plan.
- Circulate the plan among those I took feedback from to get input and make adjustments.
What I will achieve by December 16th
- Implement the agreed plan or develop a new action plan based on feedback from previous goals.