Danishka Navin (hanthana)
Link to My Mozillians/Reps/Twitter Accounts
- Mozillian: https://mozillians.org/en-US/danishka
- Mozilla Rep: https://reps.mozilla.org/u/Danishka
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/danishkanavin"
What is the overall goal I want to accomplish by attending MozCamp Asia
Extend my area of contribution as well as level of contribution to the Mozilla Foundation and Community. Specially in hardware testing for the FirefoxOS/B2G as well as Mozilla Infrastructure (IT)
- Hardware testing for FirefoxOS/B2G.
- Contribute to the sysadmin team.
What I want to achieve by Sunday (November 18th)
- Refresh the knowledge on hardware testing (I was in a BB2G hacking session during the Mozilla Berlin Camp 2012).
- Select list of hardware devices to be test.
- Meet SysAdmin team and discuss possibility of contribution to the sysadmin team based on the availability.
What I will achieve by December 2nd
- Collect initial devices to be test.
- Send the list of bugs has been filed.
What I will achieve by December 16th
- Write an article/post about my ongoing work progress and invite/encourage community to join the FirefoxOS/B2G team.
- Organize some meetups and events discussing with and getting the contributors in to FirefoxOS/B2G development & testing.