Link to My Mozillians/Reps/Twitter Accountshttps://mozillians.org/en-US/u/lco and @lyco1 on Twitter
What is the overall goal I want to accomplish by attending MozCamp Asia
I want to establish friendships with the Moz Asia community, especially with people who might be interested in helping the UX team understand security and privacy concerns in the region. I also want to answer any questions that folks might have about Mozilla's user experience team.
What I want to achieve by Sunday (November 18th)
- Meet the Mozilla Philippines community and hang out with them!
- Have artifacts / stories about security and privacy to take back to the UX team.
- Conduct an extremely valuable and well-run workshop on security and privacy design
What I will achieve by December 2nd
Post the "postcards for the UX team" posters that we're making in my workshop in the UX team area
What I will achieve by December 16th
- A blog post about what we learned about security and privacy in Asia
- Follow-up interviews with paricipants who want to talk further about their security and privacy concerns