- 1 Date & Location
- 2 Mobilize Mozilla!
- 3 Schedule
- 4 Logistics
- 5 Goals, Content, and Tracks
- 6 How to Participate
- 7 Mission MozCamp (MozCamp Buddy Program)
- 8 Format
- 9 Participants
- 10 Communications
- 11 Map + Points of Interest
- 12 What to do in Warsaw
- 13 How to Help!
- 14 Where is Firefox?
- 15 Contact
Date & Location
On Friday, we will host an informal Welcome Event from 7-10pm at the Marriott. On Saturday, the doors to the Fabryka will open at 8am and the keynotes will begin at 9am.
PLEASE BRING YOUR BADGE WITH YOU TO THE FABRYKA.
Based on our content priorities the theme will be "Mobilize Mozilla" in order to both reinforce the strategic importance of our efforts in the mobile market as well as the ambitious goals we've set forth for our community to accomplish this year.
You can find the schedule here.
All you need to know about VISAs, travel, accommodation, venue, transportation, food etc...here...
Goals, Content, and Tracks
With the European Mozilla community in mind, we will be choosing three content tracks to be featured here...
How to Participate
Please submit your participation proposals by July 26th and indicate which sessions you would like to attend here...
Mission MozCamp (MozCamp Buddy Program)
For more information about the MozCamp Buddy program, please see here
We're going to pay extra attention to ensure the format of this event allows us to execute on the theme and tracks and make it an active, dynamic and powerful event to participate in! Read more about the format here...
More than 250 passionate Mozillians from all over Europe, North America, and the Middle East who are contributors to all areas of the Mozilla project will be invited to take part in MozCamp Europe. Read more...
We've set up several different communications channels for the Camp, Read more here...
Map + Points of Interest
For more information on the key MozCamp locations, please see Here
What to do in Warsaw
If you're staying in Warsaw for a bit longer and you want to use your time here, see MozCampEU2012/Warsaw
How to Help!
Want to help out at MozCamp? Great!
Please see here for more information on opportunities to help make MozCamp a success!
Where is Firefox?
For more information about:
- Where the Firefox costume will be located throughout the weekend
- To volunteer to wear it
- To sign-up to use it
Please see here
- Questions about travel booking and hotel reservations, please contact our vendor (Wolff Produktionens) at: email@example.com
- Logistical inquiries: mozcamp [at] mozilla [dot] com
- General inquiries: knaszradi [at] mozilla [dot] com
- Questions about how to get involved: team-baked-goods [at] mozilla [dot] com
- The full-time cell phone for MozCamp will be: 0049 - (0)-1577 - 5742960 (September 6-September 10)
- In case of emergency, please use these numbers:
- Ambulance: 999
- Fire Brigade: 998
- Police: 997
- Road Assistance: 981
- Municipal Police: 986
- Warsaw public transportation information: 9484
- International flight departure information: 650 39 43
- International flight arrival information: 650 42 20
- Warsaw Taxi service (Wawa Taxi): 9644
Note: the "112" number is what usually works from mobile phones; the 99x numbers work from land line / phone booths.