1. Create plans to increase usage in Europe, with particular focus on Germany, France, Poland and Turkey.
1. Kick off GA plans for Firefox for Android by educating on current GTM activities + create plans to augment usage in UK, Germany, France, Spain, and Italy.
2. Host "rating sprint" to ensure participants have rated Firefox for Android.
Boot - to - Gecko
Go to market
- Share out current brand work + host participation-driven workshop on how to use assets and articulate in region
- Leverage presence of Mozilla Hispano to collaborate on current go-to-market activities.
- Conduct Boot2Gecko contribution how-to workshop and sprints with goal of submitting patches by end of weekend.
- Apps sprint with creation of 5 Apps by end of weekend.
1. Collect 15 years of Mozilla testimonials to leverage for anniversary and contributor recruitment campaigns.
2. Host sprints to finalize community building skills and case study content.
Before proposing a session for MozCamp Europe, please reflect on the session priorities as outlined in the tracks below and reflect on how your session will reflect and further these priorities
Sessions in this track will focus on building HTML 5 apps for the marketplace, developer-related contribution around contributing code to Firefox OS, as well as the testing and localization of these products.
Sessions in this track will focus on engaging contributors on our Firefox for Android and Firefox OS go-to-market efforts, strategizing on and planning for how we can increase downloads and usage in key markets as well as how we can leverage and contribute to upcoming features.
3. Grow Mozilla
Sessions in this track will focus on training sessions aimed at developing community building and goal-setting skills as well as leveraging established community presence to contribute to efforts surrounding our 15th anniversary.
- Apps + Boot-to-Gecko: Dietrich Ayala and Diana Livits
- Firefox Mobile + Desktop: Lawrence Mandel and Paul Rouget
- Grow Mozilla: David Boswell and Brian King
Please see Here for a list of sessions which have been identified as key to the success of MozCamp.
Please take some time to review these proposals and reflect on whether you would be an effective facilitator of one of these sessions.
You may absolutely propose a talk which is not listed. However, please be sure to align your proposals with the larger MozCamp goals + tracks (as noted above)