Toni Hermoso Pulido
Link to My Mozillians/Reps/Twitter Accounts
What is the overall goal I want to accomplish by attending MozCamp Europe
- Increase my knowledge about webapps and underlying technologies in order to use them in my own personal projects and share what I learnt with communities in my city.
- Have a clearer idea of the upcoming Firefox OS ecosystem
- Have inspiration for promoting a more making-centred autonomous model for potential and current contributors. Finding a way for a #mozparty -like model in l10n, for instance.
What I want to achieve by Sunday (September 9th)
- I will have gained a deeper insight about several available technologies for webapp development.
- I will have exchanged enough opinions with other Mozilians to see how I can engage more and more diverse collaborations.
What I will achieve by September 23rd
- I will have improved the plan for a webapp I already started working in.
- I will have exchanged ideas with several people about Mozilla technologies and principles in events I will attend a few days after Mozcamp.
What I will achieve by October 7th
- I will be confident to publish soon my first webapp to Mozilla Marketplace.
- I will likely have an introductory presentation about webapps in a local web community meetup in the following weeks.