MozCampLATAM2012/Schedule/Community Building and Collaboration Track
Community and Collaboration
- Unify and align efforts from Mozilla and the community.
- Build new communities and empower the ones we already have.
- Show new projects where the community can get involved.
- Encourage communication and help between different communities.
- Share community experiences and offer the possibility to figure out how we can grow the community and take the efforts to the next level.
List of talks in this track
- Rio Community JS (Leo Balter)
- Mozilla Governance: present and future (Deimidis)
- Helping Secure Firefox, Mozilla web apps, and your community servers (Michael Coates)
- Development community and hacker culture (Julio Gómez)
- The SUMO Magnet: attracting contributors to SUMO and Mozilla (Rosana Ardila/ Madalina Ana)
- Mozilla Reps! What's next! (Nukeador, Deimidis and WilliamQ)
- WebFWD Needs You: 'Adelante' Open Source Innovation (Havi Hoffman)
- Community stories (Mozilla Brazil - Mozilla Hispano)
- Community Tools Roadmap 2012 (aakashd)
- Marketing Collective (Santiago Hollmann)
- B2G Community (John Hammink)
- SUMO interactive feedback session (Rosana Ardila/ Madalina Ana)
- A Single Voice: - Collaborating with Global Communities (Dave Berz)
- How to Keep Moving! - Motivating and Keeping Volunteers Engaged (Dave Berz)
- Global Community Champions - Introducing our Global Community program - a task force of champions leading efforts to work and communicate better as a globally distributed community. (Amie Tyrrel)