Mozilla Delhi/Events/Developers Sprint V2.0
On 1st August'15, under the initiative of Delhi Mozilla Community, Dev Sprint V 2.0 was organized at Cvent, Gurgaon. Unlike, the previous Dev Sprint, non Mozpacers were also cordially welcomed to be a part of this event. Moreover, guest Speaker Rohit was invited for the special session on Duck Duck Go.
'Those put forward by the Technical team'
- Presentation on Git and Gitflow by the newly appointed Technical Team Lead, Sanyam
- Duck Duck Go Session by Rohit
- Final touches required in the official website of Mozpacers.
Those put forward by the Non Technical Team
- Detailed planning of the upcoming Womoz event
- Strategy to be adopted to overcome the hurdles, currently being faced by the Community.
- Ways to enhance team participation.
Key Points of Discussion
- Ways to use Git & GitFlow and proper implementation of various Git commands.
- Features and benefits of Duck Duck Go and how it prevents the data from being tracked.
- Resolving merge conflicts, faced by many team members, with the help of merge tools.
- Final touch ups required before the launch of the official website of the Mozpacers-
a)Adding new frameworks to the frontend part b) Discussion about the HERO image for the website c)Re-designing of the event section of the website.
- Planning on the selection of venues for the upcoming events.
- Uploading al the photos of various events in due time to the Flickr account of the Mozpacers.
- The names of best contributor of the month from the Delhi Community were declared. Unlike in the past, this time , 2 individuals , one from technical team and the other from the non-technical team were declared as the best contributors. Sanyam Khuranan from technical team and Pushpita Dey, from the non-technical team , were the one to grab the prize.
- The top 3 contributors, who had achieved maximum scores in Stumbling as a part of the Geo Location Tagging project, till that time, was also given prizes. These 3 individuals were-
a) Sanyam Khurana b) Pushpita Dey c) Rishabh Banga