Previous Page Edit Profile
Vouched users should be able to search for anyone in the community within the Phonebook.
Search results must distinguish Vouched users from pending users.
Guest and Pending users may not use search features.
- Guest - shown a "login or register" type message
- Pending - shown a 'get vouched' type message
Primarily, users should be able to search for names (given and family) in the phonebook. It shouldn't take longer than 10 seconds for a search to populate results. By default, a search results page should show 10 results. If there are more than 10 results available (should be configurable), the rest should be available on subsequent pages (i.e. paginated).
A category dropdown box should be available after a user has clicked on the "advanced" hyperlink. Within the area should include a single drop-down box that includes the following options:
- Results page - The page that displays when there are results to be shown for a query.
- No Results page - The page that displays when there are no results to be shown for a query.
- Dynamically populated results during a search (i.e. Facebook suggestions)
- Geolocation-based Search