Mozillians/User Flow/Invite New User
1) Someone outside of our community and unknown to the Phonebook.
2) A Mozillian invites them by email address via Mozillians.org. Mozillians generates a unique claim url.
3) The new person clicks on a link in the email and accepts the invitation.
4)User can choose to ignore the email. Whatever... We didn't like you either. Claim codes should remain in DB, in case they have a change of heart months later.
5) User goes through registration flow and account is created.
6) System automatically grants the Mozillian tag, since we know they came from an invite code.
7) Typical profile data entry flow.
8) After step 5, their profile page is live and visible to the Anonymous/Mozillian users.