The Community Spaces project is an initiative to open (or use existing) physical spaces for Mozillians around the world. Started by WPR in collaboration with the Community Building team in 2014, in 2016 the Participation team took over the oversight of the project.
Supported community spaces are ones where Mozilla provides funding for month-to-month costs such as rent and utilities, and provides guidance on activities in the space.
- Opened: 13 May 2016 (NEW!)
- Website: http://mozilla.or.id/space
Workroom 2nd Floor
Jalan Cikini Raya No. 9
- Surface area: 41.14sqm (approx: 443 sqft) + 9.27sqm (Storage Room)
- Key holders*: 12
- Point person: Yofie Setiawan (https://reps.mozilla.org/u/yofiesetiawan/)
- Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idsz7i3fjxo
- Opened: June 2014
- Website: http://moztw.org/space
3Fl., No.94, Sec. 1, Ba-de Rd.
Taipei City 100
- Surface area: 70 sq meters
- Key holders*: 13
- Point person: Irvin Chen (https://reps.mozilla.org/u/irvin/)
(*) Key holders are volunteer Mozillians who have direct access rights to the space
Affiliate community spaces are ones where Mozillians use other financial means to support a physical space that they work out of.
- You can follow along and watch our bi-weekly video meetings.
- We are using Github for task management.
More information is coming very soon on how to get involved with what is happening at community spaces.
See the Best Practices page.