Participation/Projects/Leadership toolkit/Content Development Standards
Please find the most recent copy of standards, workflow and templates for content development in this document.
- Mozilla team requests skill resource.
- An issue is opened on Github.
- Github issue is assigned to content developer, who then proposes learning outcomes and other details via content template.
- Mozilla team reviews proposed content & approves or returns with feedback for another iteration.
- Content is developed using best practices, and submitted for QA review.
- Content is approved and posted to website, but website administrator.
- Content is tested by working group team member in their community.
- Content is iterated-on based on feedback from initial testing, and assessment + surveys built into content.