People:removing roadblocks to productivity/pm plan
Project Sponsor: Debbie Cohen
Project Owner: Mihca Anderson
Project Managers: (click links to learn more about each individual area)
- Firefox OS Development: Lawrence Mandel
- Developer Quality of Life: Chris Peterson
- Broken or Too Many Communication Channels: Sean Rich
- Reinventing the Wheel: Mihca Anderson
- Standard Tools are Subpar: Sean Rich
- How We Work Together: Amie Tyrrel
- Processes: Amie Tyrrel
- Lack of Standardization: Sheila Mooney
- Focus: Changing/Growing Priorities & How to Communicate Them: TBD
Project Board Meeting
Owner: Mihca Anderson
The purpose of these meetings is to:
- Reminders, key changes, updates
- High level status of each sub-project (work completed, work planned for upcoming months)
- Key open issues that may affect timing, resources, or the overall plan
- Sharing of lessons learned
Roles and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the Project Owner will be:
- Day to day management of overall Project activities.
- Prepare and implement the Project Plan.
- Update wiki with Project status reports.
The responsibilities of each Project Manager will be:
- Day to day responsibility for management of their individual project activities.
- Update wiki on a weekly basis.
- Communicate big milestones on yammer.
Project Communication Plan
We’ll use yammer + the People Team Blog + this wiki as our primary communication vehicle to narrate the project start to finish, with regular updates on the Project call. In addition, the progress of this initiative will be tracked on our goals spreadsheet.
And you can always find us for more info on the #peoplepeople IRC channel.
Project Status Report
Audience: all Mozillians
Method: wiki site