- We now have someone working on the urlclassifier bug :)
Do we have everything on file that we need?
- [khuey] Should we split the chrome compartment into several compartments?
- Would let us tell which code is using memory, but may incur wrapper costs
- Maybe a pref
- Ensure we track resources such as graphics memory
- Unaccounted heap memory (heap-unclassified, often around 40%)
- Tracking bug: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=563700
- Recommended tool: massif
- DOM tree and XHR are usually not much
- Layout memory reporter might omit CSS? http://pastebin.mozilla.org/1270450 - will ask dbaron
- JS property table
- Unaccounted resident (resident minus explicit, often around 200MB)
- Count thread stacks
- Count code?
- Stop combining compartments that have the same name (e.g. sandboxes from bugzillatweaks)
Helping bug reporters give us the right info
- "Complain" button in about:memory?
- Make about:memory tree indicate whether it was constructed right after pressing "minimize memory usage" or not
- Fix the existing ZombieCompartments bugs
- List or count nsGlobalWindows: active, bfcache, possibly-leaked
- Harder for nsDocument because you can make an nsDocument out of thin air
Triage unprioritized bugs
Bug list - 18 bugs