We have a Performance project flag used for triage nomination and prioritisation. Anyone can nominate bugs for triage, but only members of the perf-triage-team group can prioritise or mark bugs as unrelated to performance.
?add to triage queue
-not performance related
P1P1 performance bug
P2P2 performance bug
P3P3 performance bug
- perf A bug that affects speed or responsiveness. (For memory use issues, use "memory-footprint" or "memory-leak" instead.)
- perf-alert Associated with a performance alert.
- perf:responsiveness The issue affects the promptness of the browser’s response to user input.
- perf:resource-use The issue affects resource use excessively: cpu, gpu, ram, disk access, power, etc.
- perf:pageload The issue affects the initial loading of websites.
- perf:frontend The issue affects the browser front-end (i.e. the Firefox UI.)
- perf:animation The issue affects the smoothness of animations.
- perf:startup The issue affects application startup.