- Performance Impact × Component
- Performance Impact × Priority
- Performance Impact × Severity
- Performance × Component, including deltas over 30 days
We have a Performance Impact project flag used for triage nomination and prioritisation. Anyone can (re)nominate bugs for triage, but only members of the perf-triage-team group can prioritise or mark bugs as unrelated to performance.
|?||Add bug to triage queue.|
|none||Bug has no impact on product performance.|
|high||Bug has a high impact on the product quality and experience. These bugs should ideally be resolved within 3-6 months.|
|medium||Bug has a noticable impact for a number of users. These bugs should ideally be resolved within 6-12 months.|
|low||Bug has a noticable performance impact but affects a group of users small enough, or the impact is low enough that it should be resolved in accordance with other priorities.|
- perf A bug that affects speed or responsiveness. (For memory use issues, use "memory-footprint" or "memory-leak" instead.)
- perf-alert Associated with a performance alert.
- perf:responsiveness The issue affects the promptness of the browser’s response to user input.
- perf:resource-use The issue affects resource use excessively: cpu, gpu, ram, disk access, power, etc.
- perf:pageload The issue affects the initial loading of websites.
- perf:frontend The issue affects the browser front-end (i.e. the Firefox UI.)
- perf:animation The issue affects the smoothness of animations.
- perf:startup The issue affects application startup.