« previous week | index | next week »
- Tuesday - 11:00am Pacific, 2:00pm Eastern, 19:00 UTC
- Mozilla Building S - <script> conference room
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #shiretoko for backchannel
Notices / Schedule
- Beta 2 Schedule
- en-US string freeze is Thursday, October 30th at 11:59pm PDT
- code freeze is Tuesday, November 4th at 11:59pm PDT
- Please take a look at the feature list and get things missing added, and update status for things you own: Firefox3.1/Features#Gecko_1.9.1
- See the security review schedule page to get your review scheduled ASAP!
Firefox 3.1 Update
- Awesomebar: The new features for B2 are still mostly in design, meeting with UX rsn. Details
- Fsync: A slew of performance optimizations from Shawn and Marco, to offset the increased cost of database complexity. Planning on re-landing this week.
GFX 1.9.1 Update
- GFX blocking 1.9.1+
- GFX wanted 1.9.1+
- Blockers, Mobile
Mac OS X 1.9.1 Update
- working on 1.9.1 blockers
- further file system work still in review
- some work being done on more widget tests
- some work being done on NPAPI plugin SDK
Layout 1.9.1 Update
- 1.9.1 Layout Bugs
- Video (roc/cdouble):
Content 1.9.1 Update
- Content 1.9.1 Bugs
- Worker Threads: Ben Turner has been awesome work on getting XHR running in workers. Almost done.
- Cross-site XHR: Some cleanup and minor bugfixes done. Only redirect support missing.
- Speculative parsing: Still bug huntin' the talos crasher.
- JS 1.9.1 Bugs
- landed nanojit2
- recently merged m-c
- hoping to turn on JIT by default soon
Mobile 1.9.1 Update
- Mobile 1.9.1 Platform Bugs
- bug 441364 bug 455820 Fennec not responsive while loading large pages
- Need help identifying what is going on.
General 1.9.1 Updates
- offline cache, dcamp: Some bugfixes going up today.
- localStorage, honzab: Didn't make freeze
- HTML5 drag-drop: