« previous week | index | next week »
Notices / Schedule
- Beta 11 is going out right now
- Beta 12 has no set schedule, driving betaN hardblockers to zero by this Friday
- Need to know what may not make Friday
- This means betaN softblockers will get dropped. Please triage them to make sure we don't overlook anything
- Need to clear out nominations so our estimates are sound
Firefox 3.6.14 and 3.5.17
- Respun for an issue yesterday
- Plan to go to beta tomorrow afternoon
- Plan to release final on Monday, 2011-02-14
Firefox 3.6.15 and 3.5.18
- Have a draft schedule, waiting to send it around until 3.6.14 and 3.5.17 get resolved
Firefox 4 Beta
Blocker report for Firefox 4.0.betaN (as of ) ...
- Of 83 total hardblockers, only 3 remain, with 1 of those being beta hard blockers.
- bug 594821 Initial paint of browser window delayed compared with 3.6 is currently blocked on a Talos change that we're not going to be able to get done before shipping, as well as some confusing numbers. I'd like to get this landed, take the Txul regression. (bsmedberg)
- 1 betaN blocker (needs landing)
- 9 hardblockers: 2 needs review, 2 need landing
- 2 hardblocker that needs attention, one of which (bug 632379) was filed today.
- All other hardblockers nearing landing.
- User volume very low ~3600 so too early to assess crash trends and spikes.
- Trunk seemed quite stable prior to cutting for Beta11.
- Around 46K users and 2.72 crashes per 100 ADU.
- A few low volume crashes we are watching.
- Regressions since 3.6.13
- We looked at all crashes in Beta10 and identified those appearing in the top 30 that were not in 3.6.13.
- Some of them are blockers, some not.
- Beta 12 closing up this weekend [beltzner]