Notices / Schedule
- Reminder: the next mozilla-central → mozilla-aurora merge is on 2011-05-24 (6 weeks after the previous mozilla-central → mozilla-aurora merge, which happened on 2011-04-12)
- Release train flags http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.planning/browse_thread/thread/61efaf6a258cbb4c#
- Mail release drivers if bugs are not getting triaged
- New projects underway
- GC stuff starting to move - hoping for incremental GC in a few months.
- Big goal for Q2 is to get started on new DOM bindings work.
- Looking positive - significant perf improvements.
- Staged - might be something for FF6 but probably not.
- l10n builds & nightlies on aurora. Details: here
- Trunk has 38K users and as of 4/18/11 a crash rate of 2.45 crashes per 100 ADU.
- New regressions
- bug 649795 - crash [@ nsPluginStreamListenerPeer::ServeStreamAsFile(nsIRequest*, nsISupports*)] (Also on Aurora)
- bug 651180 - crash [@ gfxMixedFontFamily::ReplaceFontEntry(gfxFontEntry*, gfxFontEntry*) ]
- bug 650839 - Crash [@ PR_EnterMonitor ] | GetWindowThreadProcessId | nsComponentManagerImpl::GetServiceByContractID (Also on Aurora)
- bug 650639 - Crash [@ nsUserFontSet::ReplaceFontEntry ]
- New channel meetings and triage
- Q2 Platform Goals 
- Think they have resolved the issues with the tests so they will renable them today (add on SDK tests that we had to disable).
- See how things go and resolve any additional issues.
- ADUs for mozilla-central and aurora
- The number of users is too low - need a strategy to figure out stranded users and get them on those channels.
- Not getting good testing or stability data.