- [ON TRACK] Ship Firefox 5 on the new Rapid Release schedule
- [ON TRACK] Transition front end development model to rapid release process
- Support channel switching support for first Aurora/Beta/Release train, specifically:
- [DONE] Implement channel switching UI and updater support
- [ON TRACK] Move to no-notification update
- [ON TRACK] Build and establish feature tracking system for coordinating development effort (joint with Product)
- [ON TRACK] Resolve bottlenecks around front-end code review bandwidth
- [ON TRACK] Ship the Scratchpad tool in Firefox 6
- [ON TRACK] Ship a collection of Web Console improvements in Firefox 6
- [ON TRACK] Land the parts of the Command Line that allow tools to register commands (thus allowing us to iterate on the user experience) on mozilla-central
- [ON TRACK] Land initial "design oriented" tools for shipping on mozilla-central
- [MISSED] Fennec layers acceleration
- Use OpenGL ES on at least a subset of Android hardware in time for Firefox 6
- Still working on for Q2
- [AT RISK] Electrolysis Accelerated Layers
- Land in Q2 on mozilla-central
- For non-sandboxed processes only
- [DROPPED] NPAPI async drawing extension
- Back to the drawing board on plugin-futures traction
- [DONE] Azure - D2D accelerated 2D canvas implementation
- Land on mozilla-central by June 21 preffed on
- [MISSED] Mac Plugin Async Drawing
- Land in Q2 on mozilla-central
- [DONE] text-overflow implementation on mozilla-central
- [DONE] CSS animations on mozilla-central
- [MISSED] fullscreen style-system support on mozilla-central
- [MISSED] Move the selection state bits from layout to content
- [MISSED] Prototype builds with working synchronized stream graph framework
- [MISSED] libcubeb sound library replacing libsydneyaudio on mozilla-central
- [DONE] Have a DOM object exposed to JS with new DOM bindings (*not* in mozilla-central).
- [DONE] No more XPConnect between JS and C++ code in DOM workers.
- [ON TRACK] Implement HTML5 form controls <progress>, <input type "number">, and <meter>.
- [MISSED] Have cyclic reference leak debugging tools committed to mozilla-central and documented for others to use.
- [DONE] Land WebSockets
- [MISSED] Remove nsHTMLContentSink (in preparation for removing old HTML parser later on)
- [ON TRACK] Implement Debug Object specification (https://wiki.mozilla.org/Debug_Object)
- [ON TRACK] Implement Incremental GC (bug 641025)
- [ON TRACK] Design new compiler and implement basic infrastructure (bug 650180)
- [ON TRACK] Land type inference, pref'd off (Bug 608741)
- [MISSED] Adjust accessibility plans to align with electrolysis desktop schedule. Begin multiprocess a11y impl.
- [DONE] Work with product management to complete mobile functional accessibility requirements and priorities.
- [DONE] Make all implemented HTML5 inputs accessible. Bonus: implement canvas inner DOM exposure.
- [MISSED] Finish work for accessible text interfaces to include only cached text usage.
- [MISSED] Remove 75% of existing XPCOMery from the accessibility module.
- [PROPOSED] Deploy telemetry: submit cycle collector, memory usage and other stats to the metrics server. (https://wiki.mozilla.org/Platform/Features/Telemetry)
- [PROPOSED] Android startup improvements (bugs 651889, 651890, 651892, 651894)
- [ON TRACK] Develop test plan for the rest of 2011 and put at least one new network performance test into production.
- [ON TRACK] Support at least websockets -06 on trunk (bugs 640213 and 640003), participate in -o7 development.
- [ON TRACK] Identify two networking-related performance issues on mobile and implement solutions. Turning on a disk cache might be one of these.
- [ON TRACK] Investigate the effectiveness of TCP preconnections as a performance enhancement. If the strategy is effective then implement it. (bug 634278).
- [ON TRACK] Schedule and complete Firefox 6 networking feature security reviews.