« previous week | index | next week »
Platform Meeting Details
- Tuesday 2013-04-16 - 11:00 am Pacific
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 98411
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 98411
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 98411
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 98411
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 98411
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 98411
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 98411
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 98411
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 98411
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 98411
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- Engineering Vidyo Room / Warp Core / SFO-Boardroom / Tor Commons
- join irc.mozilla.org #planning for back channel
- 1 Actions
- 2 Notices/Schedule
- 3 Key Issues
- 4 Products/Projects
- 5 Roundtable
- [CARRY OVER] Asa to post a couple of Windows 8 hardware options for dogfooding Firefox Metro
- jst to work with dougt to find an owner for bug 846137
- bug 846137 has been fixed. Thanks!
- Ryan to speak with glandium about what is needed to update gcc and file the required bugs
- bug 859966 is filed to track switching over to gcc 4.7.
- Work is being done on the date project branch. Need bug 857697 fixed before testing can continue.
- FF20 Post-mortem was held this morning : https://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases/Post-mortems/Firefox_20.0
- 21.0b2 build #2 for mobile, went to build on Friday and pushed to Playstore on Sunday morning due to bug 861356
- 21.0b3 for Desktop/Mobile going to build today , targeting release before Friday
|Unresolved Aurora 54 Trackers (non-security, not tracked for Beta)||Unresolved Beta 114 Trackers (non-security)|
- Preparing for the next windows PGO build memory exhaustion (glandium)
- Annotating Commits (gps)
- Site permissions UI (dolske)
- [DATE CHANGED] Infrastructure Load Kickoff Meeting - Thursday April 18th, 2013 10:00AM PDT (ted)
- B2G work week Madrid
- Masayuki Nakano killed the blink tag (bug 857820)
- mikedeboer landed a big search pref consolidation patch (which removes keyword.URL): bug 738818
- Australis customization work continues, the team is making good progress. Check out UX branch builds if you want a sneak peak.
- Usability, Responsiveness, and New Features
- OdinMonkey landed on Nightly, Fx23 for x86 and ARMv7
- Lot's of good changes landed and are in progress for Dynamic Nav Bar mostly for Fx23: http://bit.ly/11jW3Gh
- Gesture support for the new android stock keyboard (and touch pal)bug 859212 was uplifted to Aurora Fx22; follow up fix bug 852633 is in progress
- bug 857413 - ANR: deadlock in IME code when switching to background thread
- Work on WebRTC continues, still landed but behind a build flag so it's not enabled, yet
- Stability Wins
(Landed in Fx23)
- bug 843005 - Disable Android SQLite locking in databases for REL 11 and higher
- bug 858960 - java.lang.NullPointerException: at java.util.regex.Matcher.reset(Matcher.java
- bug 858808 - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.lang.String.getBytes at org.mozilla.gecko.ANRReporter.fillPingHeader(ANRReporter.java) on Froyo
- Firefox 20 for Android continues to look awesome in terms of stability.
- bsmedberg is looking into memory usage in crash reports for bug 837835.
- Past week's OrangeFactor: 5.84 (Previous Week: 6.76)
- No progress getting WinXP xpcshell re-enabled. No activity in bug 597064 in over two weeks.
- Non-infra top 10 oranges without owners:
- (#4) bug 761987 - Return of "the NSS crash".
- (#6) bug 806046 - Significant spike starting two weeks ago.
- (#7) bug 861158 - Frequent robocop-2 crash.
- bug 858948 - Ugly Windows leak without an owner.
- 18 intermittent failures fixed in the last week - List - Thanks!.
Metro [1st Tuesday of each month]
Games [1st Tuesday of Month]
Mobile Web Compat [2nd Tuesday of Month]
Critsmash [3rd Tuesday of Month]
- Many teams confirm they have hit their security goals in Q1. Nice!
- We have a lot of possibly stale sec-low and sec-moderate bugs. Please consider a team activity to re-triage and clean up the backlog. Some teams have done this during work weeks with great success.
Memshrink [4th Tuesday of Month]
- Who are these managers and what do they do? - Blog post by lmandel about the role of dev, project/program, release, and product managers
- (catlee) - android tests now detect app name at runtime which means you don't need to mess with in-tree branding to get useful results from try. bug 725703
- (catlee) - new Linux test hardware online on mozilla-central, mozilla-inbound and try. They appear under Ubuntu(64) opt talos tests as "Ubuntu(64) HW ...". If you notice any inconsistencies between their results and the Fedora results, please let releng know! We're hoping to turn off talos on the older fedora slaves soon.