- Every Monday at 2:30 PM Pacific/5:30 PM Eastern/22:30 UTC/Tuesday at 11:30 AM NZDT
- +1 650 903 0800 x92 Conf# 99366
- +1 416 848 3114 x92 Conf# 99366
- +1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99366 (toll free, Skype)
- Video (Vidyo) link: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=vu1FKlkBlT29
- Vidyo room 9366 (if you have LDAP and can log in at https://v.mozilla.com)
- OMTC (BenWa, ajuma)
- Standing up!
- Compositing off the main thread with GL layers.
- Start with java compositor, switch once Gecko is up and running.
- Still doing synchronous layer transactions
- Asynchronous pan and zoom with the same performance as the Java compositor
- No display ports are up yet, so no buffering outside the visible rect
- Preliminary numbers on drawing performance aren't great, but a lot better than with the Java compositor
- 60ms paints on Timecube.com vs 300 ms with Java compositor
- We have it behind a pref and/or can very easily have it behind a pref already
- Still issues on the Adreno
- avoid TexSubImage, use rectangular textures
- Using smaller textures makes some issues go away, but we think using rectangular textures is the "real" fix.
- Tracking down performance.
- Playing with compositing parameters, etc.
- Checkerboard telemetry is on central and aurora, but not beta
- Position: fixed is still not supported; no change vs Java compositor
- Standing up!
- Skia (gw280)
- George is working on Linux desktop for now, and will move on to Android after that.