|Mon, June 17, 2:30pm||Mon, June 17, 4:30pm||Mon, June 17, 5:30pm||Mon, June 17, 21:30||Mon, June 17, 23:30pm||Tue, June 18, 5:30am||Tue, June 18, 9:30am|
Urgent Bug Triage
Bugs tracked for upcoming Firefox releases:
+ Image, Canvas 2D, WebGL
- A proposal to alternate this meeting's start time between 2:30pm PST and 5:30pm PST, making it possible for Taipei to participate at the expense of Europe. (milan)
- Will consult with Taipei - if they are interested and can commit to making the later meeting, we will start alternating.
- We should publish the schedule that accounts for any exceptions due to holidays so that people can plan.
- blocklisting refactoring (bjacob)
- Conversation will continue in the bug. There were no objections so far.
- work week (jet)
- owners, review etherpads see if there are any actions or follow up
- any fall out work, make sure we have bugs entered (if not already)
- any work week agenda items that weren't covered to our satisfaction?
- These are the "goals" that we didn't get to during the work week
- OMT painting
- Worker threads
- CSS fragmentation
- CSS overflow
- Memory doubling