|Mon, May 5, 2:30pm||Mon, May 5, 4:30pm||Mon, May 5, 5:30pm||Mon, May 5, 21:30||Mon, May 5, 11:30pm||Tue, May 6, 5:30am||Tue, May 6, 7:30am||Tue, May 6, 9:30am|
Urgent Bug Triage
Bugs tracked for upcoming Firefox releases:
+ Image, Canvas 2D, WebGL, Panning&Zooming
- We now have air.mozilla.org "rendering" channel (https://air.mozilla.org/channels/rendering/) We are starting with some of the presentations during the last graphics work week in Taipei, but lets see what else we have in the vaults that makes sense. The description of the channel is the same as the tag line for this meeting - "all things Gfx, Image, Layout, and Media.
- Right now, the descriptions for the four existing videos could use improvement - if you're the "author" send Milan what you'd like to see as the proper description.
- Discuss the structure of this meeting, the frequency, time, etc.
- Go back to 2:30pm PDT every two weeks? - Yes.
- Cancel if no agenda items by the day of the meeting? - Yes.
- Send to dev-platform and dev-tech-gfx Monday before.
- Topic for the next meeting - OMTC and E10S.
- Make sure Bill McCloskey, Blake Kaplan join.