- Publish and socialize process wiki documentation across teams
- Initial tracking and data analysis for functional team sprint tracking (velocity tracking, actual vs planned etc) to increase visibility and predictability across teams and product roadmap.
- Help functional teams to standardize on sprint tracking wikis and dashboards
- Cross-functional team coordination for development related to MWC demos both for 1.3 and 1.4.
- [DONE] JS: Help plan JS work week, 2014 roadmap, and present some options for agile planning
- [DONE] e10s: Plan and drive e10s milestones to increase e10s testing with dogfooding and QA test day
- [ON TRACK] Geolocation: Increase data collection (with Fennec and contracted game) and run desktop integration experiments. Work with Erin to share/transfer Geo project?
- [ON TRACK] Shumway? Work with Erin share/transfer Shumway project?
- [AT RISK] Developer Productivity: Publish two blog posts about current and proposed projects to improve developer productivity.
- [AT RISK] WBGP: Integrate Tom's Hardware benchmarks into weekly benchmark reporting to drive JS/DOM optimization
- Personal: TBD
- [DONE] Help to create a successful presence for Where's my fox and Firefox for Android/Marketplace for MWC
- [DONE] Assist in onboarding Jennifer for Firefox for Android help
- [DONE] Converge Firefox Accounts Authenticated Sync for Fx29 Firefox for Android
- [DONE] Continue to work towards M2 for Shumway <== passed on to cpeterson
- [DONE] Ongoing support for WebRTC scoping and timelines <== passed on to Shell
- [DONE] Launch desktop modified scrum process (with Marco)
- [ON TRACK] Create Web compatibility 2014 goals and roadmap
- [DONE] Reevaluate performance effort reporting
- [DONE] Kick-off Manager Hacking 2014 program
- [ON TRACK] Personal: Learn another language
- [DONE] Land Firefox Metro on Beta 28 Release Channel.
- [DONE] Implement Agile Based Production Model for Firefox Desktop Team.
- [DONE] Deploy a Metro Post-V1 Release Plan Covering the 30C-29A-28B Release Channel.
- Ensure delivery of game related demos for MWC and GDC.
- Plan and execute GDC event.
- Advise on Game Center and help with 3rd party conversation.
- Start absorbing information related to platform efforts past games.
- MWC 2014 February 24-28 Barcelona
- Device/demo support
- Ongoing meetings with QC
- F2F meeting March 24-25 London
- Certification Tests (what are they, who is developing, status, etc.)
- Planning & Kickoff
- Fill 2 project manager reqs from 2013 (one filled already).
- Backfill Dietrich on FirefoxOS.
- Create a prioritized backlog of project work.