Program Management/Programs/Silent Update/2012-02-02
Owner: Brian (Dev), Simona Badau (QA)
- Implemented MAR signing task for RelEng which allows multiple channels support.
- Indeterminate progress bar is done, will land today on Nightly, will request Aurora afterwards.
- Service description task was reviewed, I implemented review comments and re-put it to review.
- Waiting on reviews, spending a good chunk of my time on perf work instead.
- Can't test on elm currently with Nightly builds because the new signmar isn't being used. The old signmar can't sign MARs with product info blocks. Trying to figure out a solution there as RelEng doesn't have the ability to only update the signmar program for elm only.
- QA: Is there any intent to uplift this feature (in whole or in part) to Beta? No, any service related task will be uplifted from Nightly to Aurora though. (from Brian)
Owner: Blair (client), Wil (AMO), Virgil Dicu (QA)
- Shipped in Firefox 10!
- Will be enabled on mobile in Firefox 12
- QA: Anything left to do? Assume Desktop is "no, respond to feedback", but anything to do for Mobile?
Owner: Ehsan (Dev), Vlad Ghetiu (QA)
Owner: Rob, Chris, Ioana Budnar (QA)
Getting the word out
- plan to post lmandel's blog post Wed/Thurs this week